IS THIS TRIP REALLY HAPPENING?! (Aug 2nd - Aug 10th '19) (UPDATED 07/31) Is it time yet???

TinkAriel111

Disney Addict
Hey Everyone and Welcome to the first pre-trip report I plan to finish!! :rotfl2:

So let's just jump right in!!!

WHO IS GOING:

IMG_4429.JPG
ME (Disney Fanatic thanks to my MOM :rotfl2::rotfl2:)
This trip will be my 10 trip!! :tinker:

1st trip was 2004 (Me, Mom and Dad)
2nd trip was 2006 (Me, Mom, Dad and Grandmother)
3rd trip was 2008 (Me, Mom, Dad, Grandmother, Granddad and Cousin)
4th trip was 2009 i believe (Me, Mom, Dad, Friend Tori)
5th trip was 2010 i believe (Me, Mom, Dad, Friend Jessica)
6th trip was 2011 (Me, Mom, Dad, Friend Courtney W.)
7th Trip was 2014 (Me, Mom, Dad, Friend/Roommate Holli Peppers)
8th Trip was 2017 (Me, Mom, Dad, Shane, Lori, Kristina (roughly 7 months pregnant), Jacob, Na-Na, Gabe, Josh and Austin)
9th Trip was 2018 (Me, Mom, Dad, NaNa, Pops, Bubba Stephanie (7 months pregnant), Serenity, Isabella, Jared, Issac and Madison)

FAVORITES: AK-FOP/ HS - RRCS/ Epcot - Soarin'/ MK - BTM

CHARACTER: Changes but for now --- Ariel

** Fun Fact: I have never been to a Disney Water Park

IMG_4428.JPG
The Best Friend!!! She has never been to Disney and I am beyond excited to take her!!

FAVORITE CHARACTER: Stitch

Trip Details:

WHEN: August 3rd - August 9th
WHERE: Pop Century
WHY: Girls Trip

NEXT POST: Rough details of the week!!

ROUGH DETAILS OF TRIP:

Saturday, August 3rd: Travel Day/ Check In (We are planning to leave around 4:30am as till will be roughly a 9 to 9 1/2 hour drive)

Sunday, August 4th: Hollywood Studios

Monday, August 5th: Animal Kingdom

Tuesday, August 6th: Epcot

Wednesday, August 7th: Magic Kingdom

Thursday, August 8th: Magic Kingdom

Friday, August 9th: I am leaving this day open as I am letting my friend decided halfway through the trip what she would like to do (Totally not like me as I wanted everything I can plan planned) So her options are 1. pick her favorite park to go back to or park hop between all 4 parks before we leave.

We are working on shirt ideas for each park day and once we have decided I will post the designs.

This trip feels so far away!

Good Morning Everyone and Happy Monday!!!

We are officially 99 days away from booking out fastpasses!!!

I have one questions about park hoppers and fastpasses as the last time I had park hopper you went to the ride for fastpasses. Can anyone tell me if we decided to try and get all 4 parks in on our last day can we set 3 fastpasses per park or is it just 3 fastpasses for that day till you use them?

Here is what I am thinking for fastpasses.

August 4th (Hollywood Studios)
- Slinky Dog Dash (Tier 1)
- Rockin' Roller Coaster (Tier 2)
- Fantasmic (Tier 2)

August 5th (Animal Kingdom)
- Flight of Passage (Tier 1)
- Dinosaur (Tier 2)
- Expedition Everest (Tier 2)

August 6th (Epcot)
- Frozen Ever After (Tier 1)
OR
- Soarin' Around the World (Tier 1)
-The Seas with Nemo and Friends (Tier 2)
- Spaceship Earth (Tier 2)

August 7th (Magic Kingdom)
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Big Thunder Mountain
- Space Mountain

August 8th (Magic Kingdom)

- Pirates of the Caribbean

- Under the Sean - Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Haunted Mansion

August 9th (Maybe all Parks)
- No fastpasses will be booked ahead of time.

SMALL UPDATE:

I am thinking about booking Ohana for breakfast on August 8th. My best friend is a big Stitch fan and I have never done Ohana!

Just a quick update::yay:

I have made a 9:10 a.m. breakfast reservation at O'hana for August 8th.

I will be calling between now and when we leave to see if I can get a 8:30 or 8:45. I know that doesn't seem like much of a difference to some peoples but it is to me!

I cannot wait to check out O'hana!!

Good Morning Everyone!!

We are only 18 weeks (128 Days) away from our trip.. Still feels like forever lol :earboy2:

So we have gotten most of our shirt designed picked out minus our EPCOT we have not nailed that one down yet.

So here is a breakdown of the shirts: ** These pictures are not mine they are screenshots I have saved to know what designs we are doing.

Saturday, Aug. 3rd (Travel Day)
IMG_4837.JPG

Sunday, Aug. 4th (Hollywood Studios)
IMG_4842.jpg
(Some things along this line with Fox and the Hound)

Monday, Aug. 5th (Animal Kingdom)
IMG_4838.JPG

Tuesday, Aug. 6th (EPCOT)

We are still undecided

Wednesday, Aug. 7th (Magic Kingdom)
IMG_4839.JPG

Thursday, Aug. 8th (Magic Kingdom)
IMG_4844.JPG

Friday, Aug. 9th (All 4 Parks/ Travel Day)
IMG_4840.JPG

Next update will probably be the way I set up our packing list.

Only 68 Days till I book out fastpasses!!!!

Good Evening Everyone!!!!!

So here is my quick little update....

This is a PDF of the packing list I am working on. I am sure there will be changes but I wanted to get started on it.

Attachments

• Disney - Packing List.pdf
    104.4 KB · Views: 22

I like your choices of Fast passes. First trip without mom? 3 fast pass per park. But you can always get an additional fast pass once you have used your third. You can always do that when in the same park. I'm curious as to how it works when you hop. I would assume once you have used your three, you could get one anywhere it is available.

We'll be there during your timeframe. From everything I've read recently we may have difficulty getting the new attraction fastpasses. Even at 7 am 180 days out. Be prepared with a second option. Florida schools start on the 12th so l suspect more Florida and southern state traffic that week.

Looks like you have a great start to planning! I wouldn’t book Fantasmic ahead of time. I’ve always been able to get it sameday well I’m in Hollywood Studios. And if you book the fireworks early. Then you block yourself from getting extra fast passes for the rest of the day. Just some advice from one Disney fan to another! I travel down that time frame every year.

I like your choices of Fast passes. First trip without mom? 3 fast pass per park. But you can always get an additional fast pass once you have used your third. You can always do that when in the same park. I'm curious as to how it works when you hop. I would assume once you have used your three, you could get one anywhere it is available.

Thank you! Yes, this is the first time without her and she is not happy lol just kidding. But she is as much of a disney fan as I am.

We'll be there during your timeframe. From everything I've read recently we may have difficulty getting the new attraction fastpasses. Even at 7 am 180 days out. Be prepared with a second option. Florida schools start on the 12th so l suspect more Florida and southern state traffic that week.

Oh i know it may be difficult i am going to try for those first then fill in from there!

Looks like you have a great start to planning! I wouldn’t book Fantasmic ahead of time. I’ve always been able to get it sameday well I’m in Hollywood Studios. And if you book the fireworks early. Then you block yourself from getting extra fast passes for the rest of the day. Just some advice from one Disney fan to another! I travel down that time frame every year.

My concern is if I don't book it ahead of time and cant get it same day we will waste at least and hour and a half waiting on the show to open up. We did this fastpass last year as well.

Love the shirt designs!!

Thank you! I cannot wait till get get them made! I actually already have my Animal Kingdom shirt from last year :) My count down needs to hurry up!!!!

Book Fastpasses: 51 Days (7 Weeks 2 Days)
Leave for Disney: 111 Days (15 Weeks 6 Days)

Haha Looking at the weeks makes me feel better! :rotfl2:

Good Morning Everyone!!

Just a quick little updated!

So I broke down and told me friend about her surprise about going to eat at Ohana! :rolleyes1

Lastly, I am think about adding an extra night stay to our resort so we aren't leaving really late on Friday just to drive about 2 hours down to road. I am afraid though if I do that we will lose our quick service we received. I am think about calling today to see what it would do and how much it would be to add it. IF it will mess with it I think we will do it as a different reservation under my friends name.

I have requested June 4th off at work so I can work on FastPasses!!! :earboy2::surfweb:

I am about to go crazy since there is nothing else I can do until our trip!!!!

QUICK UPDATED TRIP DETAILS:
Saturday, August 3rd: Travel Day/ Check In (We are planning to leave around 4:30 am as this will be roughly a 9 to 9 1/2 hour drive)

Sunday, August 4th: Hollywood Studios
(Fastpass Plans)
- Slinky Dog Dash (Tier 1)
- Rockin' Roller Coaster (Tier 2)
- Fantasmic (Tier 2)

Monday, August 5th: Animal Kingdom
(Fastpass Plans)
- Flight of Passage (Tier 1)
- Dinosaur (Tier 2)
- Expedition Everest (Tier 2)

Tuesday, August 6th: Epcot
(Fastpass Plans)
- Frozen Ever After (Tier 1)
OR
- Soarin' Around the World (Tier 1)
-The Seas with Nemo and Friends (Tier 2)
- Spaceship Earth (Tier 2)

Wednesday, August 7th: Magic Kingdom
(Fastpass Plans)
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Big Thunder Mountain
- Space Mountain

Thursday, August 8th: Magic Kingdom

- BREAKFAST AT O'HANA (9:10 AM)
(Fastpass Plans)
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Under the Sean - Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Haunted Mansion

Friday, August 9th: All Four Parks (Hoping to add an extra nights stay to this night)

- No Fastpasses planned for this day

Saturday, August 10th: Check Out/ Travel Home

:jumping1:I can book fastpasses in 41 days!!! :jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!