Is this the RPR from Hotwire?

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
I did a Hotwire search for hotels and I found a $59 hotel that I kinf of suspect is the Royal Pacific Resort. I've never seen it go that low. What do you think?

The hotel is:
4 stars
Has a resort symbol
Has amenities: restaurant, pool, fitness center, kitchenette, tennis, spa, children's activities

The search was in the Universal/Sea World area. I've never known the RPR to have a kitchenette, but it could end up being another resort in the area.

So what hotel do you suspect this is?

I saw that one too. I'm thinking Caribe Royale? Wish it WAS for RPR. I've been watching that price go up from $319 to $344 for club level next July.

I read on betterbidding.com that it is not the RPR, because they don't have kitchenettes. I can't remember which hotel it said it was though. I've seen RPR listed on Hotwire before and it is usually around $130/night and doesn't include the kitchenette icon.

Wow!!!! That would be a steal. I would have to say no, but if you book it let us know the results. Even with all those amenities it sounds like a good deal no matter what resort.

Hi. I read somewhere and just can't remember where that it was Westgate, closer to SeaWorld.

$59 wasn't bad for the room we had. Large screened patio, kitchenette, king bed, full bed couch, whirlpool bath tub in the bed room. Housekeeping was terrible. They definitely had problems with the English language. I witnessed hundreds of the employees riding golf carts but no one was working. I wouldn't do it again without a translator.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter