The Magic Carpets of Aladdin Edit X
  18. 12:40pm 11 2 0 12

PLAN TOTALS: 301
TOTAL
IN LINE
BUSY
FREE
WALKING

Sorry if this is hard to read. This is a Friday morning (First Friday in September) with EMH and a party that night. I'm pretty ambitious when it comes to getting rides in but this would be amazing. We have a 4 year old (who is too short for SM) and a 2 year old, I would maybe use a FP for just me and the baby for PP while DH and DS4 ride SMDT. We would only rider swap if there is time.

I did put "relaxed" walking times in too for TP. This would be the first time I used a TP.

What date is this for? A few of the wait times do look low. I'm also not totally agreeing with the order they put the attractions for you. I would hit fantasyland first to get Peter Pan out of the way because that line will get the longest fastest and move the tomorrowland stuff to after fantasyland.

I love touring plans and use that site all the time, but the optimization option on the customized touring plan can be a bit wonky. I prefer to sequence the attractions myself and use the "evaluate" option instead.

yeah peter pan seem really too low for that time of day would be thinking more like 30-50 min wait. I would use FP for peter pan over pirates

Peter Pan's Flight will never be a 20 minute SB line by 10am. The week we were there (mid-January), by 10am there was definitely at least an hour to 120 minute wait in the SB line... and that pretty much started at Rope Drop.

It's just one of those rides that you either FP+ (and miss the fun details in the SB line), or you get there at Rope Drop and presume you will be spending at least an hour there regardless. If you wait any longer, you are consigning yourself to even longer lines.

Of course I could be pleasantly surprised with your experience, but from what I have observed, it's one of those rides that you HAVE to prioritize how much you want to ride it. I see you were able to snag FP+ for 7DMT.

I don't think you will get it all done. The order looks really good except PP I would put first if you don't do a FP for it. Wait times ebb and flow and while that is a great time for lower crowds, things can still get busy. Also life with two little is unpredictable. Extra bathroom and diaper change stops can truly slow things down. Our meal at Skipper Canteen took close to an hour. It's also very hard to get little one to pass by exciting rides and not stop to ride AND sometimes they really want to ride something twice. I say go with the plan order but forget the time line and be flexible.

This is for 9/1. I think I will FP PP for the same time as SDMT and we will split up. I set this order up in TP as backtracking is my DH's biggest theme park pet peve (especially when it's 1000 degrees out) with waiting more than 10 minutes a close second. Honestly my goal is to let the kids pick what they want and ride twice if there is no line, if we skip a few of the Fantasyland rides, so be it. SDMT, BTM, HM and pirates are our favorites. But I know my DH will want to get out of MK by early afternoon.

Thanks all!

It looks pretty aggressive/hardcore to me. It doesn't seem to allow time for any upsets, bathroom breaks, snacks, lunch. If you already know your way around the MK it will help. If this is your first visit, you may want to slow down a bit, or at least be prepared if you have to skip an attraction or two.

When will you use the bathroom, have snack or a drink, stop and smell the roses? Lunch is super quick-- it might be 20 minutes after your reservation time before you even get seated.

If you are using this as a guideline, and are very flexible, sure. But if you are going to be like a drill sergeant marching your family along and not letting them stop to look at something interesting along the way, this looks like a recipe for meltdowns (and it wouldn't be just the kids having the meltdowns in my family)

My touring plans always look like this and I never get close. But I keep making them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter