Is this person on FB in charge of Fish Extender?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am definitely NOT a fan of the FB page. In fact, I quit. Her (and her husband) are way too controlling. I mentioned that the idea of FE originated here and by whom and got jumped on by both of them. I participated in the FE from the beginning so I am quite protective of it. She definitely likes to have her hand in the pot for every sailing and that is annoying. She should not be in a group that already has an admin. I don't know if she still does it but one sailing she had us agree to her rules and also provide some personal info and she was NOT sailing. Nope, not gonna happen. I dropped out. There were no rules in the beginning here. It was for fun. The fun is gone. You weren't kicked out of the group "just because". I've known too many people that have had issues. It's almost like high school. Nothing like the DIS!

I’ve questioned her and she blocked me from everything - from her and her pages.

It's "Disney Cruise Line Junkies" that I joined on fb a while back, not "Disney Cruise Junkies". Still has the same name. Since Disney Cruise Line Junkies is run by the person with the initials we've had mentioned here multiple times, I assumed it was the one we were all talking about! Does this mean she actually ran two fb pages with nearly the same name until now??

Yea, I know the site. I’ve seen her answer people’s questions incorrectly too many times.

I can tell because I'm members of Disney Cruise Line Junkies. I was also a member of Disney Cruise junkies until they, (Amy and Ali) didn't like that they couldn't take over my cruise page.

I can tell because I'm members of Disney Cruise Line Junkies. I was also a member of Disney Cruise junkies until they, (Amy and Ali) didn't like that they couldn't take over my cruise page.

I'm pretty sure that DCL Junkies is the one run by AK. I didn't know DC Junkies existed until today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!