Is this much of the park really closed?

JPKnapp

Mouseketeer
Hi all. I am planning our first trip to DLP and I looked at calendar of ride closures. The list on this link is massive. How likely is this incorrect info (its only 90 days away, granted)? And if it's right, is this possibly worth it?

http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/calendars/park-hours/2019-01-30/

Disneyland Park

Disneyland Railroad Main Street Station
Disneyland Railroad Fantasyland Station
Dumbo the Flying Elephant
Le Pays des Contes de Fées
Thunder Mesa Riverboat Landing
Disneyland Railroad Discoveryland Station
Disneyland Railroad
Casey Jr. – le Petit Train du Cirque
Phantom Manor
La Tanière du Dragon
Disneyland Railroad Frontierland Depot
Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast
Autopia®

Walt Disney Studios Park
Cars Quatre Roues Rallye
Crush's Coaster®
Studio Tram Tour®: Behind the Magic

Could very well be right, but there are a few things to keep in mind:
- It looks more but 5 of these combine as one ride. All the rail road stations should be seen as one.
- It is winter, therefore the outdoor water rides are closed = the riverboat and Pays des Contes Fees.
I think the tram tour is out for the same reason, due to the water part in the first half of the ride.
Taniere du Dragon could also be out due to the winter and the water, I believe the water around the castle is controlled from inside the cave.
- When Pays des Contes Fees is taken out, they also take out Casey Jr. (Not sure why, maybe the remote corner, or because it's on the same power circuit?)
- Phantom Manor might be open, it's scheduled to be closed to 'early 2019' http://holidays.disneylandparis.co.uk/eep.html

Could very well be right, but there are a few things to keep in mind:
- It looks more but 5 of these combine as one ride. All the rail road stations should be seen as one.
- It is winter, therefore the outdoor water rides are closed = the riverboat and Pays des Contes Fees.
I think the tram tour is out for the same reason, due to the water part in the first half of the ride.
Taniere du Dragon could also be out due to the winter and the water, I believe the water around the castle is controlled from inside the cave.
- When Pays des Contes Fees is taken out, they also take out Casey Jr. (Not sure why, maybe the remote corner, or because it's on the same power circuit?)
- Phantom Manor might be open, it's scheduled to be closed to 'early 2019' http://holidays.disneylandparis.co.uk/eep.html

They dont close the water rides in winter - Ive been on them several times in December. They would only close them if the weather is so bad they were frozen and that would be a closure at the time not in advance

They dont close the water rides in winter - Ive been on them several times in December. They would only close them if the weather is so bad they were frozen and that would be a closure at the time not in advance

Sorry, I didn't mean closed due to the water being too cold for the ride to be open. But usually these rides are closed in January or February.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter