Is this a PIN Code?

I clicked on my email when I got that promo code and it said that records didn't match what's on file. LOL. Did I do something wrong? Cause its my MDE acct that I've gone on a few trips through and yet its not taking me. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I clicked on my email when I got that promo code and it said that records didn't match what's on file. LOL. Did I do something wrong? Cause its my MDE acct that I've gone on a few trips through and yet its not taking me. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

This happened to me last year so I called them. They verified that I do have a PIN and unfortunately the only way to successfully use the PIN was to book through the phone, which I hate doing, but I still went ahead with it.

We got this one yesterday as well! Such a cute little booklet they sent too. It wasn't for our dates either, but since we both have a long weekend over 4th of July and those dates were included... :rolleyes1

I complained for years that I "never" get them but that is at an end (even if it was in my husband's name). Feeling very lucky indeed! :shamrock:

From what I've heard, I don't think anyone but Disney really knows. This was the first one I've ever received. We had our first WDW trip in October and currently planning a trip for later in the year, so I'm on their website fairly often. I'm also considering a trip to Disneyland if we can't save enough for WDW, so I've been on their site as well.

Mine came from Disney Destinations, I get a lot of emails from them, thus was the first one that had a pin code, came in February, a week later I received the same offer in the mail.

I called last week to see if I by any chance had a PIN code and the guy on the phone thought I had lost my mind, he had no idea what I was talking about and just tried to tell me about the current summer promo. Frustrating!:headache:

This happened to me last year so I called them. They verified that I do have a PIN and unfortunately the only way to successfully use the PIN was to book through the phone, which I hate doing, but I still went ahead with it.

By any chance do you know what # to call about pin?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter