Is this a good rate for PBH?

mad4themouse

<font color=deeppink>Never truly happy unless I'm
I've been checking prices for our trip next summer for the past month. We'll be staying 7/8 - 7/18/2004 with 7 nights at WDW and then over to PBH for 3 nights. It would be for me, DH, DD14 and DS12.

I was able to get PBH (Garden View) for those nights for $229.01 per night plus taxes at Hotelkingdom.com. The total came to $766.04 with all fees. Do you think that this is a good rate for that time of year? I know that the rack rate is $309 per night for the same room.

Because they have a pretty lenient cancellation policy ($10.00 per room if cancelled 5 days or more prior to arrival), I decided to book the room and wait it out. Our vacations days are already set in stone (used frequent flier miles to book the airfare already), so there really is no flexibility with the dates.

My question is: How much lower can I expect Entertainment and FanClub rates to be? Or should I be content with the rate I have?

I think I'll be checking back often to see when they announce the summer rates. I also have an AP voucher from last year when they offered them at a buy one get one half-price rate. It might be worth activating the pass for those 4 days just to get an AP rate.

JessicaR is correct. We stayed in a deluxe poolview room at PBH using the Ent. rate of $180. It is a great hotel.

You should be able to get a better rate when it gets closer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter