Is there such a thing as late check out?

DisneyObsessed

<font color=green>Walking is not an option<br><fon
I thought I heard somewhere that you can check out a little later for a small fee. We are staying at CBR and don't have to leave for our flight home until about 3pm. If late check out is an option, we could spend the day at the pool...hopefully. Has anyone ever had any experience with this?

At BWI and GF we had a late check-out... the charge is half a day. So if your rate is $200 a night you pay $100 for late check-out.

I have read trip reports where people have had free late check-out, but we've never been that lucky. ;)

You can't get until 3 p.m. for free, but usually you can get until 1 p.m., which gives plenty of time for a swim. We've done it several times. This past year, however, we were only able to get until noon. I've always been told to call the day before, though -- never been able to arrange it ahead of time.

Go ahead and check on at the regular time, but pack a small bag with clothes for your trip home. Check your bags with the bell staff and go ahead and have fun. Then either get your bag from bell services or keep it with you and change when the time comes.

We have requested late check-out at the All Stars. However, I was told that they limit the number of rooms that they allow to have late check-out per day. We were travelling with my SIL and her family, and we were able to check out late, and they were not. There also was no charge at the All Stars, however that was in 2000.

At POR I called the night before to request a later check out and they told me they would extend it to 1:00 at no charge. ~:D~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter