Is there such a thing as a non-dorky hat to wear poolside and to beach?

Also, I had some old sunscreen and after the fact found out it wasn't broad spectrum. OMFG get broad spectrum sunscreen. I had a really minor burn considering my Yorkshire heritage pasty pale skin. But that's one type of UV and the other type, which thankfully doesn't give you skin cancer but because it doesn't often isn't protected as much by sunscreen, got to me hardcore and 2 and 3 weeks after the cruise I had this terrible "sun rash" with tiny little red bumps that itched like some kind of demon tormenting me for my sins... most of which were at Cabanas and involved crispy bacon, sausage, mushrooms, and fried tomatoes.

Thank you, again, to all who took the time to reply. I'm always impressed with how willing Disers are to take the time to give thoughtful detailed answers. Good news for me, looks like I won't be the only one wearing a stylish, Kate Middleton-worthy hat. That does sound better than dorky, doesn't it?

Kate Middleton worthy hat that is totally going to be me!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter