Is there no Water Ice in WDW?

Just off of 63rd street?
Yep, that's it. My husband and I were born & raised in Philly, but moved over a decade ago. With the exception of this year, we return every summer for a week and have to hit up both places. Our son (not born in Philly), looks forward to the water ice more than visiting our family :rolleyes1

Yep, that's it. My husband and I were born & raised in Philly, but moved over a decade ago. With the exception of this year, we return every summer for a week and have to hit up both places. Our son (not born in Philly), looks forward to the water ice more than visiting our family :rolleyes1
WhenI went to Temple in the early-mid 70's I lived in a house in Overbrook with about 10-12 friends it was right at Overbrook and city Line. Fun times.In my senior year they kicked us out in October so they could build a Haunted House and the proceeds went to the Jacees. Dr. Shock was there one night.

Last edited:
i live in the philly area! when i went to wdw last august there was a "martocci's water ice" cart on the west side of disney springs
Yes.... I tried the cherry water ice at the DS cart last year. Take it from a Philly native, it was pretty good; closer to the original than anything else I've had at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter