• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is there hope for getting a room at HRH?

Leigha

DIS Veteran
I called 1800 BE A STAR and the guy told me all they had available for June 3-6 was a 2 bedroom for $479 a night. He couldn't tell me what my chances are that a reservation for a standard room would be because he's "not that good with probability"! I checked at Hotel Kingdom and they do show rooms for $239. I had been waiting for discounts but now I don't know what to do. Any suggestions? Any would be appreciated!:D

I have HRH June 5 - 9 booked for $224/night for deluxe. It is still showing that thru AAA. I called mine in, but it was also at that time showing on the Loews site for that.

HTH

Julie

Keep checking back. Availability changes constantly. Especially this far out.

If you have an Entertainment coupon book (sold for fundraising, but you can also buy one at www.entertainment.com), you may be able to get a 50% discount if they still have rooms available for Entertainment discount. Call Universal reservations and ask - if available, go ahead and book it and then purchase an Entertainment Book.
Another idea - see if annual passholder's discount is available. Go ahead and book if available, then buy an annual pass for one of your party online. Annual pass if not much more than regular admission for 2 days.
Good Luck!! We got a deluxe room to hold the 5 of us for $189/night with the annual passholder's discount (for early March) :teeth:

which entertainment book and what is universal's phone #, do they have an 800 #, thanks

As long as you have ANY Entertainment Book, you can book any of the hotels listed in the back section of the book (nationwide). You just have to be prepared to show the card that comes with the book if you are asked for it at check in.

1-888-273-1311 is the phone #

Good Luck!!

HRH shows occupancy for $239 through the Loews website. RPR shows occupancy for $167

thanks I ordered the Entertainment Book last night how soon will I receive the card. I only want 1 night from 4/4 -4/5 and RP and HRH has no openings. I have to call to get the Entertainment Book rate right?

Blondie, the entertainment book does not guarantee you a room. If the website is showing no rooms, there definitely will be no entertainment rate rooms since they tend to go very quickly.

You don't need the card to do the booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter