Is there going to be a part 2?

dec2901

Mouseketeer
I was so excited when the Roundtable started to download, but where is the Q&A segment? Oh, i hope they did one for this week. It is an extra 30m-hour of laughter.

It's all my fault...

My voicemail was supposed to be read last week and that file got corrupted and now this week's is late. It's just not meant to be!

No, Annette I'm the curse! My voice mail was supposed to be played too. Just my luck! (But no pressure guys..I know you'll get to it when you can!)

I guess I'm the third strike. My email was read as well. (We must have asked some pretty hard questions to "kaboom" the whole file)

Pressure? These folks thrive on pressure! Doncha Pete? Pete? Pete?:rotfl:

Where is it? It's not on iTunes or the website! Am I missing somethin?

Where is it? It's not on iTunes or the website! Am I missing somethin?

Did you right click on the podcast and click on "Update Podcast"? That should make it download.

Also, if you click on "Listen Now" on podcast.wdwinfo.com, it shows in the list there.

Everytime I hit refresh or update it keeps coming up as the episode from earlier today, not the emails show. Hmmmm... I am in iTunes, but there is no "other show" for today registering.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter