Is there anything to keep toddlers occupied while parents ride FOP?

TigerLaw

DIS Veteran
for our first trip into Pandora, our plan is for Disney son to stay with Grandma while we ride flight of Passage.

My question is this what is there to do if anything to keep my four-year-old occupied while we are on the ride? Is there anywhere for Disney grandma and son to just hang out (like the little play area at Splash Mountain)?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Grandma and DS4 can ride Nav'i to take up some of the time. They could also stroll through the oasis exhibits and the area around the Tree of Life and then meet you afterward. Or head over to Dinoland, ride Tricerotops spin and play some carnival games. You could also get a Wilderness Explorers book and Grandma and DS4 could do some of those activities while you ride. There aren't any play areas for children in Pandora.

There is a big pod by the bridge and if you touch it in the right spot it shoots out water.

In DinoLand there is also a bone yard where kids can play.

Not really. This is why when my sister and I wanted to ride FoP on our recent trip, we rode during morning extra magic hours and then met my mom, husband, 18 month old daughter, and 4 year old son at Navi River Journey at 9:00 for our first fast pass. It was fun for my sister and I - we had a relaxing childless morning riding FoP and then leisurely enjoying Starbucks and Everest before meeting the rest of the group. The rest of the group also enjoyed taking it slow at the resort that morning and not rushing out for an extra magic hours bus. Pandora is a tough place to kill time with little ones.

There’s a big area in the middle of Pandora with drums for kids to bang on. My daughter passed on riding Navi a second time because she’d rather play with the drums! Also, there’s a big gift shop at the FoP exit, lots to play with in there. ;)

Our kids had lollipops while we went on :) They don’t get them very much at home so that was a very exciting distraction while we rode FOP. Then when my parents went on FOP after us we took the kids over to Dinoland.

I so wish the boneyard was next to Pandora...its a long wait even with rider switch! But my kids love the play area at Dinoland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter