Is there anything I'm forgetting?

LanaBear-ox

Mouseketeer
Ok so the 1 week countdown is real now. I have a list that I need to do (doesn't include packing suitcases etc)
  • Print Insurance, ESTA, hotel reservations
  • Print flight details/e-tickets
  • Photocopy passports
  • Order currency and currency card (Post office)
Is there anything major I'm forgetting to do?

Thanks!

How are u getting to / from airport?

- car park booking details
- taxi booked
- lift
- hotel on site

(Paperwork for whichever applies)

Any pets? What's happening with them if there is...

Emergency contact list

Postcard list (if sending any) plus addresses (prewritten labels might help)

Charger for phone / electrical equipment and adapter plug

If kids, stuff to keep them amused on the plane - books / playing cards / colouring book etc

(Am sure I'll think of something else as we're heading to Paris midweek so going through the list myself for there lol!)

Are you staying on site?

Yep at POFQ

How are u getting to / from airport?

- car park booking details
- taxi booked
- lift
- hotel on site

(Paperwork for whichever applies)

Any pets? What's happening with them if there is...

Emergency contact list

Postcard list (if sending any) plus addresses (prewritten labels might help)

Charger for phone / electrical equipment and adapter plug

If kids, stuff to keep them amused on the plane - books / playing cards / colouring book etc

(Am sure I'll think of something else as we're heading to Paris midweek so going through the list myself for there lol!)

Lol. No kids, we live with my in laws anyway so they have our emergency numbers and have theirs, getting DME from airport and I think an Uber from Universal to the airport! I've also realised I have to do a list to put on our bedroom door on friday morning as I'm at work from 6.30am then he is picking me up from work and then heading straight to Manchester.. I'm stressed but I'm not in some sort of odd way :teeth:

Yep at POFQ

Lol. No kids, we live with my in laws anyway so they have our emergency numbers and have theirs, getting DME from airport and I think an Uber from Universal to the airport! I've also realised I have to do a list to put on our bedroom door on friday morning as I'm at work from 6.30am then he is picking me up from work and then heading straight to Manchester.. I'm stressed but I'm not in some sort of odd way :teeth:
Sounds like you're pretty organised- apart from paperwork the great thing with Orlando is you can pick up most everything you might forget! Post how things are going when you have chance. All being well we fly from Manchester next week - my elderly Mum is unwell in hospital so I'm on hold at the moment. Also staying at POFQ - we love it there!

Ok so the 1 week countdown is real now. I have a list that I need to do (doesn't include packing suitcases etc)
  • Print Insurance, ESTA, hotel reservations
  • Print flight details/e-tickets
  • Photocopy passports
  • Order currency and currency card (Post office)
Is there anything major I'm forgetting to do?

Thanks!

Make sure when getting currency its SMALL
notes. Mostly you will use for tipping.. noone wants to wait for change for 100s small money makes like so much easier!

I like to write down my itinerary, fastpass + and ADR's just in case something happens to my phone and cant access MDE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!