Is there any benefit to...

agame2323

DIS Veteran
using the Disney Visa card to pay off your trip? I have a Disney Visa that I haven't used in years.

You would earn 1% in Disney Rewards Dollars if using the standard Disney Visa Card or 2% if using the Disney Premier Visa Card. Other cards may offer better rewards.

Unless you want the free financing (assuming they still do that) there are much better travel rewards card. Assuming you have a card that gives you a better return than your Disney card, use that. I get an effective 4.5% on any travel expenses. No one who travels and can get cards without too much difficulty should get below a 2% return.

using the Disney Visa card to pay off your trip? I have a Disney Visa that I haven't used in years.
We mostly use ours for the 10% off select restaurants and merchandise over $50. I use my other card with better cash back for paying off the trip (3% on travel)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter