Is there a special thread for Trip plans and reports for Canadians

Mumketeer

Mouseketeer
If I start making a trip plan and report do I post it here?

Leaving at the end of the month!!!

:tinker:Creating magic is hard work!

Oh please do - I'd love to read a trip report that had the Canadian perspective!
Then I would read any of the reports by @Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina (as well as anything that @Mumketeer starts of course). Although she and hubby have recently relocated to MI, most of her reports were written while living in Canada. Now, these aren't Disney only trip reports as they take in ALL that Orlando has to offer, but they are great reading!

Michigan is basically the 11th province anyway. :P

I suppose you could post in both places. Write it up in a text editor (I recommend Notepad++ if you don't have that app, as it will auto-save for you) then cut and paste.

Michigan is basically the 11th province anyway. :P

I suppose you could post in both places. Write it up in a text editor (I recommend Notepad++ if you don't have that app, as it will auto-save for you) then cut and paste.

Hey Starvenger, I like that advice. Sounds like a good idea.

I confirmed reservations and brought all the paperwork to the kennel for our little mutt. It will cost almost as much as one of our flight and hotel packages to board our little guy. He will get walks and playtime though. Will miss him and worry about him. That is the bad part about vacation, otherwise it is all Whoo hoo away we go! Can't wait 2 compost days away!!! LOL

:car:So this is the first time I am renting a car in the U.S. I was looking at how much the rental company charges for insurance and then decided to call my insurance company to see if I am covered. I wasn't, but I have added it to my plan and can cancel anytime after I come home. So compared to insuring thru rental company I am saving around $160 dollars. Thought somebody out there might want to check their policy and make sure they are covered.

Speaking of cars... We will be staying in Kissimmee near Old Town and they have some interesting things going on. We will probably check out the old cars, the arcade, Tiki Jims and a Ferris Wheel. One more compost and recycle day to go! I am so excited. I am already packed, third time as I keep rethinking it according to the forecast.

https://myoldtownusa.com/category/about-us/

You need to stop rethinking your packing. Hakuna Matata. Que sera sera. Etc. :)

If it turns out that you've forgotten something, it won't cost too much to buy a replacement. Just consider it a wearable souvenir...

Actually, I am being super careful because we are only bringing carryon luggage. So you have to really plan your wardrobe carefully to fit in a very small carryon that only weighs 5 Kilos! I have 4 changes of clothes a pair of sandals, plus what I am wearing and we will do one load of late nite laundry. So if Sunwing loses everybody's luggage I should be okay as all my luggage will be with me! Oh, and the other bonus I am not paying luggage fees so savings!!:smickey:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!