IS there a special link to clink for the Podcast cruise?

drakethib

DIS Veteran
Or do we contact DU directly?

I am not sure if we can go but I keep hearing that people are getting great deals for this cruise so it may be a possibility.

Thanks

I just went to the DU website.... clicked on the link above, and went to "request a quote" or something like that....

hth! Come on, go cruising with us!! I'm nervous, don't like water, but I'm booked..... I figure enough tequila and I won't mind all the expanse of water. :)

There is a link right on the podcast page as well - podcast.wdwinfo.com - you can even check pricing from there before submitting a quote request.

John

There's also a link on the DIS Unplugged main page...along with a photo of a very handsome young man that I happen to know personally. ;)

Here it is as well:
https://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/cruise/podcast-cruise-pricing.cfm

Just request a quote and see if you can work it out. It's better to put something on hold now before the rates go up and cancel later if you have to (which hopefully you won't because you've already gotten your bad mojo out of the way for the next several years!).

Poor John...you never knew you had so many self-appointed travel agents, did you? :scared1:

We can't help it -- we're just exicted!!! :woohoo:

How exactly do you "clink" a link? ;)

Whew...what a relief -- I thought that was my typo for a minute!

I can't answer your question with complete confidence, but I think it has something to do with Shama Lama Ding Dong. :thumbsup2

I was wondering how long it would take before someone caught that. ;)

note to self. when you try to edit a post it wont let you edit the title. :lmao:

You can, you just have to go a bit deeper. Click on Edit and then click Go Advanced.

Darnit Annette -- Why'd you have to spill the beans? Now what will we do for fun!

(I actually just discovered that little tidbit myself just a couple of weeks ago.) :teacher:

The fun happens once drake edits the title and people are trying to figure out where the heck clink the link came from

I have decided I will not change the title just to be evil and make people figure out what a clink is.

:stir:

insert evil laugh here.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter