Is there a SAMS conveniently located between the airport and DW?

mccachern

Earning My Ears
:bounce: We are leaving for DW this Saturday. Yipee!!! Anyway--Is there a Sams located between the airport and DW? If so, how would I get there? We would love to stop and buy some snacks for our trip on the way.

I don't think there is a Sams between Orlando airport and WDW but if you go to www.samsclub.com, there is a locator there that will pinpoint any in the area.

Are you driving or flying? We will be driving that way Friday. Wanna race? We ar eleaving from Lawton.

I ahave not checked the Sams site for locations yet, but seems like I read before that there is one between airport and WDW. I also heard there is one near the WDW visitors station in Ocala.

Have fun.

Tigger

How neat to find another OK person going at the same time. We are flying there, so I think we might win the race. Hopefully at least. I did try the locator. It listed three SAms, although I'm going to have to get out my map to see if any are on the way. They are:

Sams Club, 9498 W. Orange Blossom Tr.,
Sams Club, 7810 W. Colonial Dr.
Sams Club, 7701 E. Colonial Drive

All in Orlando.

Cindy

If I remember correctly, Orange Blossom Trail is right near Kissimmee.

I went to Samsclub site and put lake Buena vista in for location
got 4 results

SAM'S Club: 9498 S.Orange Blossom Tr.; Orlando, FL 32837; (407) 859-9056
2 SAM'S Club: 7810 W. Colonial Dr.; Orlando, FL 32818; (407) 532-5212
3 SAM'S Club: 7701 E. Colonial Dr.; Orlando, FL 32807; (407) 384-7570
4 SAM'S Club: 355 E Semoran Blvd; Fern Park, FL 32730; (407) 260-8109

If you go to site there is also a map
under the above locations. Many look close to WDW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter