Is there a ride/attraction you won't go on?

I had never ridden the ToT until our last visit in September, and I LOVED it! And I am 66 years young! I have never ridden Everest or RnRC-I may attempt Everest when we go in March because of the storyline and to say I've done it, and maybe I'll love it as well. I usually don't like roller coasters, but I love Space Mountain, BTMR, SDD and Mine Train. But everyone says RnRC makes you feel like you can't breath at the launch, and that would terrify me. I was terrified on the old Dueling Dragons at Universal.

Tea Cups. I have bever tried Mission Space Orange, but green is fine. I can do big spins like Dumbo, but not little ones.

Tea cups! And at universal I won’t do RRR again. Like a previous poster said I had a headache afterward

Sadly nowadays it includes all the rollercoasters, all the screen/simulation rides (except for Soarin), and all the spinning rides (Dumbo included).

However, that does not mean I won't try a new ride. I did go on Smuggler's Run last month, got so sick so it is now on the No-Go list as well.

Kali River Rapids (haven't tried this one and really no desire), Mission Space (one and done for both green and orange), Dinosaur (another one and done) and, unless they smooth out Space Mtn, I think that one is out too.

It took me until recently to try Splash, Everest, RnR, ToT and Big Thunder Mountain. Love Splash and ToT. I guess I would go on RnR again, *maybe* for the kiddo, but I'd really prefer not to! Everest I really want to like, so I'm going to give that one another try.

I not really afraid of anything but my neck always hurt as in tension headache after Space Mtn. Haven't gone on in over 6 years.

At WDW: Kali. I just don't care for that kind of rides.

At DL: The ride formerly known as Mickey's Wheel of Death. Nope, nopedy nope nope.

Mission Space is the only ride I wont do in all of Disney. I really wish they would tear that flop down and build a Space based edutainment ride.

Star Tours makes me feel awful (almost as bad as Simpsons at Universal). I haven‘t had the courage to wait 2+ hours just to see if FoP will make me sick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!