Is there a My Disney Experience equivalent for DL & what wait time apps?

BuzzBiteyear

Intergalactic Protector of the DISboards
Wondering if there is anything like the MDE app for Disneyland?

Also, I use WDW Lines when in Florida, but have never used a wait times app at Disneyland and wondering if Lines is the route to go there as well, or are there preferred apps?

TIA

The DLR does have an official app that has a similar experience to the MDE app used at WDW. Just search for Disneyland in the App Store to locate it. This app has wait times built in but an app I've also used in the past is MouseWait.

Lines at DL is not nearly a effective or accurate as its WDW sibling. The official Disneyland app, which is free, is tons better.

Thank you everyone. I was putting too much in to my app search. Just putting Disneyland like suggested above it was the first or second hit.

Thank you Winnowill, glad I asked about Lines or I would have just assumed it worked as well as at WDW.

Thank you Winnowill, glad I asked about Lines or I would have just assumed it worked as well as at WDW.
I've told this story before - I used it for my planning in 2015, which was the first time I did really try to plan a DL trip (after using Lines / Touring Plans successfully at WDW in 2014). One day, it told me to pull a FP for Space Mountain around noon and that it would have an estimated return time of 2:10. Which is what I built my plan around - we were going to ride Space and then take our break. The ACTUAL return time was 6:00 pm. Which kind of wrecked the rest of the day. I gave up on Lines after that, especially when the DL app added FP return times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter