Is there a meal plan for me?

Chuckers

Missing My Disneyland Day Trips :(
For starters, I am used to the 1 quick service/1 table service meal plan from WDW. I know this meal plan is usually not cost effective, but I get it for convenience and so that I don't have to pay for meals while I am there. Knowing this, I am going to DLP with a 5 day/4 night stay. Arriving after lunch on the first day and leaving after breakfast on the last day. I will probably be doing mostly quick serve or a place like Annette's for eating. (I don't like the options that most pre-fix menus give me so, those places are out.) I do like breakfast and hopefully I could do that at my hotel (Sequoia).

My main problem is I ignorant of how the meal plans work and their worth.

I did a search on here, but didn't really find what I was looking for help wise.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

If you dont like the pre-fix menus then there is little point to the dining plan. Sometimes they have deals where breakfast is included but there hasnt been much of that since before Covid.

If you dont like the pre-fix menus then there is little point to the dining plan. Sometimes they have deals where breakfast is included but there hasnt been much of that since before Covid.
Thanks.. I had done some more research and realized that I think I can save money going without. A hotel breakfast is around 25 euros, but a breakfast at Annette's is only 15 euros.

I do have another question that I think you can answer.. every reference to water I've seen is "Mineral Water." Is that carbonated? I can't do carbonated drinks and usually get plain water and add a mix to it.

I do have another question that I think you can answer.. every reference to water I've seen is "Mineral Water." Is that carbonated? I can't do carbonated drinks and usually get plain water and add a mix to it.
I believe it is but we just always ask for tap water and that is never a problem. The water fountains are back on again so there are plenty of places to fill up.

Thanks.. I had done some more research and realized that I think I can save money going without. A hotel breakfast is around 25 euros, but a breakfast at Annette's is only 15 euros.

As I recall, mineral water can be carbonated but it can also be not carbonated. It's the taste of the water that's :P
Ask for flat water. That means "no gas" (so no carbonation)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter