Is there a fee to park @ Downtown Disney?

KarenT

Mouseketeer
Has anyone gone yet? What is the parking fee?

KarenT

cinderella07.gif

If DL's DtD is anything like WDW DtD then there is no parking fee, unless you choose to have them park your car for you then it is something like seven bucks.

jp3logo_sm.jpg

...up to five with validation, according to newspapers. :D

Susan from CA

Disneyland-Too many times to count!
Off-site 1988
All Star Sports 1997
Beach Club/Wonder 2000
Beach Club/Magic 2002

The first three hours are free. You can get an additional two hours with validation from certain restaurants or from the AMC movie theater. Additional minutes are charged at $6 an hour with a maximum of $30.

Keith ;)
Disneyland-Weekly
WDW-87 Disney Villas
99 Wilderness Lodge

If you plan on staying for several hours, I would suggest parking in the Mickey and Friends parking structure. The tram takes you right near the World of Disney store. And the fee is fixed.

does anyone know about hotel parking....

do they "tack" on extra fees to park ....when you are staying at the hotels....

Last I heard it was $10 a night to park your car while you were staying there.

Keith ;)
Disneyland-Weekly
WDW-87 Disney Villas
99 Wilderness Lodge

Just wanted to comment on hotel parking
parking is $2/hr. We parked to go see the fantasy waters show and ended up having to pay for an extra hour for 3 (THREE) minutes.

are there in and out privileges with that 10$ fee....for hotel parking....

where might i find out more about this "hidden" fee (not that it is.....just seems i have never seen anything on the official site about extra fees for parking if you are staying there)

I have stayed at both the Disneyland Hotel and Paradise Pier Hotel. In February 1997, we had two cars at the Disneyland Hotel. We were told that they would charge us for the extra car. However, at check out we were issued a voucher for both cars. In May 2000, we stayed at Paradise Pier with one vehicle. We were told that there was a $10.00 parking fee per day. Again we were not asked to pay when we left. We were probably lucky both times. We will be staying at the GC in February. I will let you know if they enforce the parking fees when we return. ;)

thanks for offering to provide this information when you get back....

we are going in may.....just do not want any surprises.....

I cannot believe DL charges so much for parking at the Resort. Is it because of the limited parking? :eek:

jp3logo_sm.jpg

The way it worked was that when you checked in they would add the parking fee to your bill. If you were staying five days they would add $50 etc. Then they gave you a white voucher that you would show or put on your dashboard every time you left the hotel parking lot. That way the parking attendant knew not to charge you parking. As far as I know this is still in effect.

Keith ;)
Disneyland-Weekly
WDW-87 Disney Villas
99 Wilderness Lodge

FYI: during our upcoming stay at GC we were told parking was $5.75/night at the resort.

<font face="Tahoma"> SteveH
<font color="#000080">Co-Moderator:</font> <font color="#000080"> Resorts Board
<font color="#008080">Webmaster:</font> <font color="#008080"> Coronado Springs Photo & Info Site</font>
<font color="#CC0099">Bound for the Grand Californian at Disneyland

that is not too bad......but is that a special since you are using CM discount to stay there...

i guess you can find out when you finally get there...would appreciate you posting what you find out...thanks

we are not going until may ....but would like to know what we are in FOR....we are using DVC points to stay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!