Is there a DVC Owner's Group in the DC area?

Sophie, looks like we should hold off on a DMV get together until more folks can make it. Thanks for making the effort. Looking forward to meeting you in the near future. Andrea

I had responded yes here and on the "other social media website", I just got a contract on my house as long as I'm out in two weeks so I'm not going to be able to make it, I must pack...all 72 boxes of kitchen pots and pans and I apologize a LOT, I hate backing out on this.

I totally understand things happening and needing to postpone the meetup! No worries. Maybe we can aim for a weekend in July or August! I’ll check my calendar and sketch out some ideas. I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe 4th next week!

Resurrecting this thread - I said I would be interested in a meet up and then disappeared. LOL - sorry about that. @Sophie Weaver if you end up revisiting this, please tag me. I'll follow this thread too - I forget to check in here when work gets super busy on me.

Hey there everyone. Sorry I haven't posted up about another attempt. I've been bogged down with some crazy things. I'd love to attempt to set up another meet and greet sometime soon. Fall is right around the corner! Any one else loving the cooler temperatures the last few days?

I missed this thread before. I live in the Bowie / Crofton area. Would be interested in at least a local group, although I cannot commit to making every meeting. Certainly sharing Disney and occasional get together would be fun! Do we have a group somewhere?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!