Is there a DVC official app?

CanadaDisney05

DIS Veteran
I cant seem to findnonenif there is. Something similar to the MDE app, but where you manage your DVC membership on your phone.

The DVC site is very mobile friendly so there really is no point having an app.
I was surprised that the website worked so well on my iPhone. While visiting a friend in the hospital after surgery, his dad, who was booked with me into a studio for June 2020, asked if I could get a two bedroom instead so his ex wife and their granddaughter could go. It was easy to modify the reservation.

It was easy to modify the reservation.

Yep. I actually forget that it’s not an app; I just have the site saved in my travel folder on my phone, right next to MDE.

Every time I want to do something interesting on MDE it just opens the normal WDW website anyway, so I keep that saved in the same travel folder lol.

And here I thought the answer would be "They would slowly remove features, especially for resale users"...
Nah.

We're talking Disney IT. The first issue would be any sort of API integration, because I am fairly sure that the API for the booking systems is hot trash. Then there would be additional issues when they try to do anything WITH the booking system.

The app would then be a memory hog on everyone's phone, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!