Is there a DVC discount on Memory Maker / Photo Pass?

disneygrandma

Mickey Fan
I thought I saw a DVC discount on the Memory Maker / Photo Pass at one time, however I'm unable to find it now. Does anyone know if there is a discount on the Memory Maker? Thanks for your help!

No discounts on MM. You can add the Photo Download option to an Annual Pass for $99.

Can confirm this as well. Went through this with the guest services folks at Hollywood Studios two weeks ago. One person thought there was one so he ran it up the chain but unfortunately had to come back and apologize for being wrong.

The $99 add on is misleading. I bought my AP voucher April 23. We just activated it April 24. I wanted to add it on to my pass in early 24. When I bought my AP it was 969 when I added the photo pass the pass had gone up to 999. They charged me 99 +the increase in the voucher price.

I wish some things were more consistent between DL and WDW. At DL, PhotoPass is included when you buy G+.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter