Is there a current promotion at the gift shops?

shannon006

DIS Veteran
We are leaving for our WDW trip next month:yay: I was just wondering if and what the current promotion is at the gift shops?

My husband just got back. There was a spend $40.00 and get a Tapestry Woven Throw with Mickey and Minnie on it for $15.00 or a backpack (he thinks it had Mickey and Minnie on it). He brought the blanket home for me.

We saw 2 different ones while down there, in the parks you could get a backpack or a throw for $15 if you spent $40. When we were shopping at Pop Century you could get a big weekender bag or a watch for $15 when you spent $40

I was just wondering: Are you only allowed to get one of these deals during your trip. I have four people wanting the mickey throw. I thought about getting them for x-mas presents since I know these people want them. I don't want to seem like someone who is trying to take advantage of a deal, but I was just wondering since there are 5 of us that will each have their own spending money, (each of us are going to make our own purchases. My kids want to learn more about money so we figured letting them handle their purchases would be best.) could we each get a throw for $15 if we spend $40. Also is there a way to get a throw and a backpack or are you only allowed one or the other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter