Is there a 1-800 for Canadians to call to ask questions regarding their tickets?

Great to have a number to call even if not direct. I used Google Hangouts this summer and while it got the job done, audio was poor and CMs had to ask me to repeat a few times to understand me. My wifi must have been lagging that day. However, I was on the phone with them over an hour so saved some decent $.

1 (888) 870-9173

It’s a special events ticket line, but they will transfer you wherever you need to go for whatever reason you are calling.
sorry, my bad, in all my years going and on here, have never seen or heard of this and the question gets asked 100s of times. Good to know. Thanks

sorry, my bad, in all my years going and on here, have never seen or heard of this and the question gets asked 100s of times. Good to know. Thanks

I got it from a friend of a friend many years ago and it has saved me many dollars! It's not well known or published anywhere but it works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter