Is The Tiki Terrace heated?

ullen

Earning My Ears
We are arriving this Saturday afternoon and our plans were to get settled into our resort and then head over to the Polynesian around 7:00. We wanted to stop by Trader Sam's and if that was full, sit at the Tiki Terrace for some drinks before eating at Ohana at 8:30. So, just curious if we have any chance to get in at Trader Sam's at that time and if not, does the Tiki Terrace have any heat lamps, etc. to sit outside? So disappointed to see the weather forecast for our week. :guilty:

I can't answer about the heat lamps but just to reassure you on the weather...first, it could change! But if it doesn't, it will still be fun. We went during record cold one January several years ago. I don't think it got about 52 any of our days and it was near freezing at night. So obviously no pools. But the parks were joyfully not crowded. We knew to bring fleece, hats, scarves, gloves...lots of layers. Our pictures looked pretty funny we were so bundled. Not what I had envisioned at all in sunny Florida but now I know that's just January in Florida - could be 80, could be 40. You'll have a great time! Much preferred over being there in hurricane season IMO.

Thanks! I’m sure it will all work out. Just some of my outside evening ideas aren’t going quite as planned. But we will be in Disney so I guess what can we really be upset about!

We are actually from PA so very cold here right now but I’m a warm weather person and can’t wait to get out of the cold. Just was hoping for at least the average 70. But 60 is definitely better then here! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!