Is the price listed per person or for two people?

FSU Girl

DIS Veteran
I know when I look at Disney cruises the price that is shown is for two people. Is it the same with adventures by Disney or is that price per adult so then I need to double what is shown to figure out how much the trip would be?

The price is per adult (or child) so you need to double what is shown to figure out how much it would be for 2 people. There's a single supplement for solos.

Sayhello

The price is per adult (or child) so you need to double what is shown to figure out how much it would be for 2 people. There's a single supplement for solos.

Sayhello
Thanks! I was afraid that was the case, these trips are too expensive for me sadly.

I don't know how much out of your budget the trip is. But if it is just a bit of a reach, then you can reduce cost by booking as soon as the trip opens and using Dreams Unlimited to book. That will get you the lowest price for the trip, a DU credit and possibly an early booking discount. As an example, for our recent trip, we got $500 off per person with early booking, $800 for the DU discount and paid about $1000 less per person compared to those who booked later because ABD's pricing model is to raise the price as the trip fills.

Another thing I did not realize but have since learned from the DU podcast is that the DU credit is based upon the total cost paid through ABD. So if you book your flight through ABD (which does not cost more than booking alone), you get a DU credit based upon the total price including airfare. So you are basically getting some cash back on your airfare.

How do the pricing compare to the Costco package with the Costco cash card rebate? Are they similar?

How do the pricing compare to the Costco package with the Costco cash card rebate? Are they similar?

The price of the package is the same. The rebate isn't a percentage of the price, but the ones I've received have worked out to be around 8% or a little more. I think it is based on a scale. The rebate is significant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!