Is the Pixarmonic Orchestra a reiteration of the jazz combo from the Paradise Garden Bandstand?

hodad

DIS Veteran
I can't find any information about the jazz quartet that (used to?) play there, but they have been my favorite musical group in the parks and I hope they still perform.

I am not familiar with the Jazz Quartet, so I can't comment if any were a part of that. But I found a video on YouTube of the Pixarmonic Orchestra. Seems pretty fun!

I can't find any information about the jazz quartet that (used to?) play there, but they have been my favorite musical group in the parks and I hope they still perform.

If you are asking about The Ellis Island Boys, they have been playing in DTD at the Main Stage by ESPN Zone. But with that stage going away (last band is scheduled for the end of May), I don't know if/when/where EIB will be playing in the future. They are much loved by the DLR swing dance community, so I hope they continue to play at DLR. In the video above, it looks like the bass player is Katie from EIB. EIB have a Facebook page, if you'd like more information about them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!