Is the H2O solar relief gel gone?

Lovetherodent

Sleep Is For The Weak!
Was at the GF last week and didn't get any. Thought maybe it was a summer thing, but also considered it might be discontinued. Have any of you seen it lately?

We had it at AKL the first week in March. I didn't receive it in our 2017 stay at Poly or 2016 stay at GF.

Was at the GF last week and didn't get any. Thought maybe it was a summer thing, but also considered it might be discontinued. Have any of you seen it lately?
We had it in our room at the Wilderness Lodge Feb 27th to Mar 3rd.
We did not have it in our room at the Beach Club in January.

For some reason GF is currently skimpy on the toiletries. I do have a friend who simply asked for solar gel and other missing items and they did have them.

I was in both sl and rpc without getting other than shampoo, cond, soap and shower gel.

I do know that if need anything and ask at a cm desk they usually have an assortment of things, like toothbrush and shower caps.

It might be discontinued. I looked all over the web, but all I could find was reviews for it, not anywhere to buy it.

Does anyone know if they sell it in gift shops (if it exists anymore) for those of us that stay at the cheaper hotels? Just curious sincewe may need something for this summer. We can just bring something but was just wondering

We also had it at the Poly club level from Feb. 26-Mar. 2. And the foot cream too which is so well needed after walking all day!

We got it one day at BC but this was after we complained about mousekeeping the previous 2 days and we never got it after that day. This was also the only day we got mouthwash and extra towels.

It is being sold at the gift shop at the Grand Californian so It isn't discontinued.

We had some at the CR Tower Club Level in July. None at the BC CL room.

We had it at BC CL at the end of April. I also bought some in the gift shop downstairs before leaving. It was along the wall near the adult swimwear near the cash register on that side. Hope you find it! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter