Is something happening Dec 10?

wishicouldgomoreofte

Mouseketeer
I know July 27 is a Moonlight Magic event. I know DVC does not do the Christmas parties anymore. There are a lot of Dec 10 nights gone, but nights around it available, like there is a special event. Epcot Candlelight Processional performers have not been announced yet, so it is not Neil Patrick Harris, haha. If it is a CM recognition night, should it affect DVC reservations much? Other Dec dates became available after they were walked by, but Dec 10 stayed unavailable.

Could be locals guessing that there will be a MVMCP that night or perhaps it's the 2020 DVC annual meeting.

More likely, it's just the "overlap" of members who stay Sun-Thur and those who are booking weekend stays, Thur- Sun. That's one of the two most popular weeks of the year for Members to visit (but I think you already know that).

Could be locals guessing that there will be a MVMCP that night or perhaps it's the 2020 DVC annual meeting.

More likely, it's just the "overlap" of members who stay Sun-Thur and those who are booking weekend stays, Thur- Sun. That's one of the two most popular weeks of the year for Members to visit (but I think you already know that).
Thank you, Carol

NPH has tended to fall into the 1st week of December :)

Might be pop warner weekend

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter