Is Simpsons Land always open?

MarBee

DIS Veteran
Hello! We are planning a last minute one day trip where my Simpsons fan can really hang out in and experience Springfield/Simpsons Land. I saw it mentioned in just one video somewhere (it escapes my memory where) that Simpsons Land closes on low crowd days. Is this true? Asking because it’s one of our main focuses and we are going on what is predicted to be a low crowd day.

Hello! We are planning a last minute one day trip where my Simpsons fan can really hang out in and experience Springfield/Simpsons Land. I saw it mentioned in just one video somewhere (it escapes my memory where) that Simpsons Land closes on low crowd days. Is this true? Asking because it’s one of our main focuses and we are going on what is predicted to be a low crowd day.
Yeah would be hard to close it for a day - it's a main walk though, and honestly I am not sure there really are low crowd days anymore.

Its not open during early entry as far as I recall and some stuff opens later as its restaurants and such ... like Moe's

It may be as the PP noted that its 10AM now some days, which might jive with budget cut rumors.

Noticed that last week, that whole side of the park didn't open until 10am - could not walk past the central park area early in the morning. ET, Simpsons, & MIB areas opened 10am.

wow, that's all interesting. Had no idea that area's opening was delayed sometimes. Thankful for this thread, and for the heads up. Doubtful we'd rope drop that side, but who knows. DS really loves the SImpson's ride, and we sometimes find ourselves at MiB early. Good to know!

wow, that's all interesting. Had no idea that area's opening was delayed sometimes. Thankful for this thread, and for the heads up. Doubtful we'd rope drop that side, but who knows. DS really loves the SImpson's ride, and we sometimes find ourselves at MiB early. Good to know!
Noticed that last week, that whole side of the park didn't open until 10am - could not walk past the central park area early in the morning. ET, Simpsons, & MIB areas opened 10am.
I have only been to Universal once in 2018, and my kids were pretty little, so I don’t recall a whole lot.
Is the fact that these don’t open till 10 going to hinder us from getting all the “must do” attractions done? Or do you think we will be fine. My plan was to do HP stuff first thing in the morning. (Not sure if that’s even a good plan or not.)

No, shouldn't hinder you much. We had happened to do all the "non-10am" rides the previous day & left the Simpsons side of the park for Friday, so it threw a wrench in our plans on Friday AM, but not too bad. The park opened at 9am anyways so it was only an hour delay, and it'll take you that long to do HP stuff assuming you're not just hopping on Gringotts & hightailing it out of Diagon Alley.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter