Is monorail running for DCA preview?

Mboothby

Mandiemouse
We're going this Monday the 21st and Disneyland.com says the monorail will be down, but I'm wondering if it'll be up as an attraction for DCA? Anyone know what the Monorail status is?

Thanx
CAN'T WAIT.. ONE MORE WEEK!
mandie
mboothby@yahoo.com

The Monorail is not an attraction for DCA.
It does go across the Golden Gate Bridge at the front of the park, but it does not have a station inside of DCA.

Keith ;)
Disneyland-Weekly
WDW-87 Disney Villas
99 Wilderness Lodge

So, do you know why it goes through the park at all? Does it automatically make a run through CA when you get on to go to DL? I heard the GC has it's own entrance to CA. So, it sounds as if you'd never need to get on the monorail unless you wanted to go to DL?

DCA and the GC were built around the existing monorail track, in the former parking lot for Disneyland, so the monorail is still a 'Disneyland' ride, only now it's between the new Downtown Disney and Tomorrowland, instead of between the Disneyland Hotel and Tomorrowland. (I may be mistaken, but I believe it doesn't stop at the GC either, just passes thru; I'm sure someone here will correct me if I'm wrong!)

'We're all here because we're not all there!'
Bucky LaRue

Disneyland 1956,57,58,59,60,61,62,63,64,65,66,70,75,77,78,84,86,89,99
WDW 79,81,83,91,92,94,95,96(3x),97,98,99,00

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter