Is Mon or Tues better for Star Wars exhibit??

TwingleMum

DIS Veteran
I will be in Calif during the Star Wars exhibit at Calif Science Center. We will be there the end of March. Wouyld one day be better than the other?? Any tips for touring??? Thanks for the help!!

I'm not sure whether any day(s) would be better or not, but I'd check to see if they're open and offering the option on Mondays. Typically Monday is a day that museums close down. (We found this out the hard way one year!) Though, I don't know specifically about the one in LA. It's been years since I've been there, but went quite a few times when I was younger. I don't remember any really truly busy time, even when there were a bunch of school programs.
That being said, if I had to make a "guess", I'd go with Monday, if they're open. My experience with school/daycare trips is that they don't tend to go on Mondays as frequently as other days.
Have a great time. I'd really appreciate if you could post your experience here when you get back! I found out about it and was thinking about going while we're there the end of March/first week in April, but found out it's coming here to the Minnesota Science Museum, so my family wants to wait and go here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter