Is Mickey now at Goofy's Kitchen for dinner?

dixie321

Earning My Ears
Goofy's Kitchen now says:

Eat, play, laugh! Guests are in for an extra special treat as Chef Goofy welcomes the culinary expertise of Chef Mickey Mouse. Enjoy an endless array of delish dishes as this madcap pair spices things up during an unforgettable meal!​

It also has a picture of Mickey Mouse. We were going to do Goofy's Kitchen dinner and Mickey's Tale of Adventures brunch at GCH, but I don't want to see the same characters twice. Does anyone know if Goofy's changed?

Thank you!

Goofy's Kitchen now says:

Eat, play, laugh! Guests are in for an extra special treat as Chef Goofy welcomes the culinary expertise of Chef Mickey Mouse. Enjoy an endless array of delish dishes as this madcap pair spices things up during an unforgettable meal!​

It also has a picture of Mickey Mouse. We were going to do Goofy's Kitchen dinner and Mickey's Tale of Adventures brunch at GCH, but I don't want to see the same characters twice. Does anyone know if Goofy's changed?

Thank you!

Originally, MM being at Goofy’s was promoted as a limited time offer last year till the end of the year.
He interchanged with Goofy at the entrance for photos so you weren’t guaranteed a photo with Goofy on entry but ALL the characters still made their way around the tables, it was all very well organised.

They then continued it into this year with both MM & Goofy and it seems like, up to now at least, that it’s a permanent change to have both there.

Honestly I feel like we even saw chef mickey there in late 2016. According to disneyland daily, it's going to be the same at both meals - mickey, Minnie, chip, dale, Pluto. Which IMO is super lame.

We just had dinner at Goofy's in June. Mickey was at the entrance for the photo and Goofy was in the restaurant along with Minnie, Chip, Dale, and Pluto. The exact same characters are at the new meal minus Goofy. I would do Minnie's as a second meal and choose either Goofy's or the new Mickey meal if the characters you see matter. It is worth noting that the characters wear very different outfits at those two meals. The ones at Goofy's are dressed as different types of Chefs or wait staff. The pictures for the new Mickey meal show them in "adventure" wear. We had a good time at Goofy's. We ate at Storyteller's in the past (with other characters) and had a good time there. The bonus of Goofy's is that you could have dinner for just a few dollars more than breakfast (at Mickey's) and you get one more character. The bonus of Mickey's is that it is closer to the parks and a new experience.

We just had dinner at Goofy's in June. Mickey was at the entrance for the photo and Goofy was in the restaurant along with Minnie, Chip, Dale, and Pluto. The exact same characters are at the new meal minus Goofy. I would do Minnie's as a second meal and choose either Goofy's or the new Mickey meal if the characters you see matter. It is worth noting that the characters wear very different outfits at those two meals. The ones at Goofy's are dressed as different types of Chefs or wait staff. The pictures for the new Mickey meal show them in "adventure" wear. We had a good time at Goofy's. We ate at Storyteller's in the past (with other characters) and had a good time there. The bonus of Goofy's is that you could have dinner for just a few dollars more than breakfast (at Mickey's) and you get one more character. The bonus of Mickey's is that it is closer to the parks and a new experience.
Thank you for your explanation.
We have both booked but I think I will keep the goofys kitchen dinner. We had the afternoon tea last time and the kids saw Minnie and chip and dale outside goofys kitchen and went crazy. It was like their own private meet and greet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter