Is Memberdeals.com legit?

Randalor

Earning My Ears
The union at my workplace is part of a site that uses memberdeals.com for discounts on products and services, and one of the products they have are Disney World passes, but this seems like it may be too good to be true. Has anyone had any experience with memberdeals.com and if they had any issues with park passes bought through them?

I actually priced out my Disney World tickets today via Disney World’s website, Memberdeals and Undercover Tourist, and believe it or not, the Disney World’s site has the lowest rate. I think these other sites tack on hidden fees on top of the taxes.

I'm Canadian, when I checked the prices memberdeals was cheaper than Disney World directly, about comparable to when Disney World has their Canadian offer, except that I presumably get more flexibility on ordering them when I choose to, rather than when Disney decides to have the offer.

I actually priced out my Disney World tickets today via Disney World’s website, Memberdeals and Undercover Tourist, and believe it or not, the Disney World’s site has the lowest rate. I think these other sites tack on hidden fees on top of the taxes.

Weird. I saved $300 last trip by using Undercover Tourist and a similar amount 2 years prior with Boardwalk Ticketing. I have never ever seen Disney's prices lower (don't forget Disney shows you pre tax price). The only exception might be 1 day passes.

I got my ticket (14 day ultimate park hopper Inc memory maker) from attraction tickets direct UK 😀
Great price for the inclusions, and beat the price of a 7 day one park per day ticket from UT!

I got my ticket (14 day ultimate park hopper Inc memory maker) from attraction tickets direct UK 😀
Great price for the inclusions, and beat the price of a 7 day one park per day ticket from UT!
Yes, but that is a special ticket that's just for UK residents, so it's not a fair comparison

Y
I wanted 2 one-day Disney passes and one Very Merry Christmas pass day and when combined with the fees, made the total more than Disney’s total.
Disney doesn't discount one and two day passes, so those are always more expensive from a reseller. Three or more days will always be cheaper, though. On our last trip, we saved $65 per ticket

Make sure you are looking at after tax price on Disney. Undercover price INCLUDES tax. No fees added on.

The union at my workplace is part of a site that uses memberdeals.com for discounts on products and services, and one of the products they have are Disney World passes, but this seems like it may be too good to be true. Has anyone had any experience with memberdeals.com and if they had any issues with park passes bought through them?

WARNING!! Bought disneyland passes from memberdeals through work. Have not been able to use them due to Disneyland being closed- covid, and the passes will be expiring soon, and they refuse to extend the expiration date or issue refund. Passes bought directly from disneyland are all extended or can get credit for future passes, but NOT on memberdeals.
Poor customer service. Do not deal with this company.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter