Is latest DIS Dining Show (Toledo) going to be on iTunes?

pdarrah

It's nice to know you are real, too
After seeing a couple people mention this, I went and checked at YouTube and it looks like the Toledo show went up there about 4 days ago. Does it just take a lot longer for it to show up in iTunes or is this episode not going to be there? I'm one of those listeners who likes to listen in my car while commuting so the YouTube episodes don't really work...

I've found all of the iTunes feeds are taking a lot longer to be updated, often not seeing shows for a day or more after the YT feed.
I initially thought it's because I'm in Australia that maybe it takes time to come across to our iTunes, but I've heard from others that are in the US that they too are finding the weekly shows are often not available for more than 24 hours after the air time (well... 1pm for the live show, and the DL and UO shows used to also be around that time)
I'm not sure if it's an iTunes issue or if they're just being uploaded at a later time now?

For anyone else looking for this, it has appeared in my iTunes podcast app this afternoon. (Thanks Craig!)

Yep, I find the same & Spotify is usually a bit behind too. It doesn’t really bother me- I have YouTube+ so I just download the video and listen like a podcast on my walks. But yes, it is delayed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter