Is knots berry farm knots merry farm worth it?

CdnDisneyFan

<font color=FF0033>Tigger, he is oh so cute!<br><f
im going to DL from November 26-December 3, only getting a 4 day park hopper (that could change), just wondering if the knots merry farm overlay worth it? I've only been to California once before, and that was 13 years ago, and I never made it to knotts, so any advice? I'm definitely going to partake of the DL Christmas tour

Anyone?

It depends on what you mean by "worth it." We go every December because first responders get in free and my kids love Knotts anyway. They have a great free Santa Claus and turn Ghost Town into a Christmas village, lots of decorations, Snoopy and friends in costume and doing a Christmas show, a nightly tree lighting, etc. It's pretty well done, but different from Disneyland. If your whole purpose in coming to CA is DL and that's what you're into, you might not want to take a day away from that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!