Is it possible to talk to a CM at P&J’s?

flutegarden

Mouseketeer
My daughter has a pineapple allergy and some bbq sauces to include pineapple juice. I contacted special diets and they refuse to give me ingredients because it “changes all the time” and they told me to talk to someone there. But can I actually enter to talk to someone or would the reception desk be able to help?

The front desk (Outpost check in) can probably get you in touch with someone, but going to the pickup window for P&J would probably be the best bet.

j

The front desk (Outpost check in) can probably get you in touch with someone, but going to the pickup window for P&J would probably be the best bet.

j
Thanks. I wasn’t sure you could actually talk to someone at the window. I’ll ask the desk when we check in.

Usally if tou have a food allergy, they will get out a sheet telling them the ingredients, if they are unsure they will call a chef. This can take a long time. Maybe quicker at PJs. But when getting food around epcott, we ended up skiping the food in the food and wine thing, as it took an hour or so for them to get us allergy info. They always will. But how long it will take is the problem. But, if your at the fort, maybe call and ask. Someone will give you the info.

I've talked to the chefs at P&J during two separate trips about specific types of dairy used in the different dishes and they were super nice and happy to answer all my questions! I just went to the restaurant directly and started asking the cashier for the allergy menu and they offered to go get the chef for me. It didn't take long at all, granted I did purposely go at a slow time. I highly recommend stopping by, but maybe someone at the Fort can connect you to one of the chefs by phone before you trip.

In general, I've found that the resorts are pretty easy to get information from and the epcot festival booths are the worst. Quick service restaurants are starting to have a big book with ingredients you can ask for before ordering too. But the P&J chefs went above and beyond for me.

I've talked to the chefs at P&J during two separate trips about specific types of dairy used in the different dishes and they were super nice and happy to answer all my questions! I just went to the restaurant directly and started asking the cashier for the allergy menu and they offered to go get the chef for me. It didn't take long at all, granted I did purposely go at a slow time. I highly recommend stopping by, but maybe someone at the Fort can connect you to one of the chefs by phone before you trip.

In general, I've found that the resorts are pretty easy to get information from and the epcot festival booths are the worst. Quick service restaurants are starting to have a big book with ingredients you can ask for before ordering too. But the P&J chefs went above and beyond for me.

Honestly, for anyone with food restrictions, I think it's always best to eat at 'unpopular' times (if there's any such thing anymore) when the kitchen and servers aren't rushed off their feet. The more time they have for my questions, the better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter