Is it possible to get a room at the beach or boardwalk for...

AkumA

Earning My Ears
around 150 a night??

I would be going alone and meeting up with some of my friends. Their room is full and i dont mind paying for my own. Does disney charge per person or per room? I have been to disney many times and im in love with the beach club. Im new to this forum so if you guys can suggest some basic saving tips all together i would greatly appreciatre it. Thanks a bunch

-Kuma

A good resource: mousesavers.com/disneyresorts.html

edited to remove a link to a commercial site.

I had an AP rate of $169 at Boardwalk Inn a couple of weeks ago, $188 with tax. That was the cheapest I've ever seen it. Beach Club was the same. The room rate is per room, up to 2 adults.

When are you planning to go? I own DVC and was thinking of renting points next year and could get ressies at BCV or BWV, which would be much nicer facilities than a regular room. Email me if you are interested in doing this.

Kelly@ktrainor.com

We also got the $169 rate with an AP code for the Beach Club. I have never seen it less than that. After leaving BC we rented points, so you may want to e-mail kel3420 & look into that. You may be able to get a studio for less money by renting the points than what you would pay for the room - of course, it all depends on what time of year you go & what days of the week - but it is worth looking into.

We loved it so much we bought into DVC! :p

Yes, as was said, I think $169 without tax is the best price. And I think that is an AP price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter