Is it possible to find characters in their classic outfits at the parks?

loblolly

Earning My Ears
Just curious because on YouTube videos/vlogs they're always in an outfit themed for the venue, event or holiday. How rare is it to find Donald in his sailor outfit, or Mickey on his red pants tuxedo? All of the other outfits are fun, but getting photos with the original ones are more exciting to me.
What about Sorcerer Mickey? How rare is he?
Do you have a favorite outfit, on any character, that I should google?

The characters meet in their traditional outfits at the character spot in Epcot. Not all, but at least three of the fab five. Sorcerer Mickey is not rare at all, he has a well established meet and greet at Hollywood Studios.

Mickey, Minnie and Goofy meet in their classic outfits in EPCOT's character spot. Donald meets in his classic outfit to the left after you enter HS. Daisy has met in her classic outfit in MK, but i haven't seen her lately. ....and Pluto is ALWAYS in his classic outfit (Collar). ::MickeyMo::MinnieMo:goofy::donald:pluto:

Mickey, Minnie and Goofy meet in their classic outfits in EPCOT's character spot. Donald meets in his classic outfit to the left after you enter HS. Daisy has met in her classic outfit in MK, but i haven't seen her lately. ....and Pluto is ALWAYS in his classic outfit (Collar). ::MickeyMo::MinnieMo:goofy::donald:pluto:
Daisy meets next to Donald at DHS in classic outfit

Mickey-Epcot
Minnie- Epcot
Donald-Hollywood Studios
Daisy-Hollywood Studios + Epcot (though she had her chef outfit for 2018 Food and Wine)
Goofy-Epcot + Hollywood Studios
Chip & Dale-Hollywood Studios

Mickey-Epcot
Minnie- Epcot
Donald-Hollywood Studios
Daisy-Hollywood Studios + Epcot (though she had her chef outfit for 2018 Food and Wine)
Goofy-Epcot + Hollywood Studios
Chip & Dale-Hollywood Studios
Daisy meets at Epcot in her flower dress right now for flower and Garden

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter