Is it normal that they haven't updated early admission?

Either IOA or US will have EE as well. Always at least one of the two non water parks has it.

When Universal switches over to one of the parks having EE, does it generally alternate days? I'll be at Universal 8/20 - 8/24. Is each park likely to have an early entry day during that time? Or, is it more common for Universal Florida to have EE for a week, then switch to IOA for a week, etc.

It is more common to be one park during our stays. We usually do 7 day stays and it normally doesn't change between parks. I do notice which park it is when we go but I don't do EE. Not sure what the rhyme or reason is as to how USO decides.

Thanks! What you explained it what I thought I noticed in the spring before it switched over to both parks everyday.

They often do big blocks, like several weeks, of the same park. I was disappointed that it didn't alternate but it wound up ok.

This won't help the op question but will share anyway

Two years ago while staying two weeks at rpr in October, they had EE at both parks on 3 different days I was there

My guess for that was the hotels were full and UO had sufficient staff to have both parks open early

It was posted in the hotels the day prior of additional park EE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter