Is it just me????

Cruz Family

DIS Veteran
Am I the only one who finds it amusing that Pete, a guy who started a web site dedicated to all things Disney has a partner named Walt(er)?
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I never thought of that... Thanks for the chuckle.

Hmmm...and we've never heard from him. Who else thinks that he keeps walt(er) on ice in a cryogenic frozen state? :wizard:

I would certainly hope not, makes for a boring home life. But I realized the irony in the situation when he mentioned it on the last Podcast.

Never caught onto that! Too funny! And Walt non-Disney LOL My DH isn't into Disney either, I just look at it like. more trip for me and DD, we can afford more trips with less people going :thumbsup2

Hmmm...and we've never heard from him. Who else thinks that he keeps walt(er) on ice in a cryogenic frozen state? :wizard:

That would explain Pete's sometimes chilly disposition!;)
Maybe that is why he is taking him to Australia......to thaw him out!:lmao:

Actually I remember Walter being on one of the early podcasts, or at least he claimed to be Walter!

oooooooooooooooooooooo i'm tellin!

*running back to tell*
Mr. Werner...THEY're talking smack about the teeeeeecher.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter