Is it just me or is it cheaper to buy 2 one day tickets?

Safari23

Mouseketeer
I’m just looking at all our options and considering just buying park tickets and then hotels separately. I’m looking at ticket prices and it appears it’s cheaper to buy 2 one day one park tickets then the 2 day park pass (which I assume allows us to park hop?). I think we’d be fine with just doing one park each day. If that’s the case, is it cheaper to buy 2 one day passes?

Also, is there anyone other than the Disneyland Paris site you can buy park tickets? I’m from Canada and for Disneyworld and Disneyland we have a few resellers that you can sometimes get a bit of a discount from.

I dont know about resellers, before I had an AP I usually booked via a travel agent as they can get good deals in NL.

On the Dutch site I get for low season 72eur for 1 day/1 park, 92eur for 1 day/2 park and 150 eur for 2 day/2 park. So yes you could save a little money by buying 2x 1 day/1 park. But I think the 8eur difference is too small to go without park hopping. Especially as the Studios is not a full day park. Even with the shows i think you could be done by 3 or 4 o clock and the Studios do not have night entertainment (special seasons excepted)

It’s cheaper because it’s not a good way to do it. The studios is a waste of a one park day ticket. Usually you can do everything by early afternoon. There is no parade or nighttime show unless you go at Christmas or during Star Wars season. Characters and shows are usually done by early afternoon. It’s worth it if you are planning to leave early or arrive late in your studios day.

Thanks Karen and Jessica! I appreciate the input. We will be there during Christmas season I believe, looking at the end of November. Does that change things? I didn’t realize the studio park wasn’t a full day park. So it’s similar to our Hollywood studios is FL. Hmm ok may need to reconsider.

Thanks Karen and Jessica! I appreciate the input. We will be there during Christmas season I believe, looking at the end of November. Does that change things? I didn’t realize the studio park wasn’t a full day park. So it’s similar to our Hollywood studios is FL. Hmm ok may need to reconsider.

It changes a little, but not enough in my opinion. Most Christmas shows are in Disneyland Park, not in the Studios. There is a night show in the Studios, but with the Xmas parade and Mickey's Big Band show, I would even dedicate more time to Disneyland Park than the Studios than you would during the rest of the year.
http://seasons.disneylandparis.co.u.../?p13nId=9fb59d63-a957-4438-b101-2cf4476489e2

With the prices Karin gave it isn't
That's Dutch market, maybe there are different ticket offers as well per online country, when it comes to multiday tickets?

The mickeys big band show will be in the studios this year. Plus there is a nighttime show in the studios for Christmas. I’d still want to hop across to the other park at some point but you could do a shorter full day in the studios over the Christmas season.

Just remember the studios closes earlier than the main park.

There are companies that sell Disneyland tickets - I think a lot of them also sell tickets to the US parks. I’ve not bought Paris tickets from a third party website though so can’t really advise there.

If you can, I’d try to stay onsite - with the offers they have, it often isn’t much more expensive than offsite.

Two one day tickets can be cheaper but I agree with others that you may want to park hop. The Studios is a little like Hollywood Studios in WDW but we have found doesn’t have nearly as much to do as Hollywood Studios - we will spend the morning there, and then park hop to Disneyland Park. Because both parks are literally opposite each other, it’s really easy to go from one park to the other. I’d price up all the options and then depending on price difference see if a park hopper is worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!