• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is it just me, or is CRT...

ajh88

DIS Veteran
really easy to book now? We have reservations for parties of 8+3 (made at 2 separate times) on the day we want at the time we want. I just went in to see if they had any availability a little later the same day, and I was able to pull up another availability for a party of 8 at the exact time I wanted.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy about it - just observing that it doesn't seem to be quite as difficult to snag this one anymore (it is for the first week of June, BTW).

I've noticed that with our trip the 1st week of June. I've changed my CRT ADR two times. No problems each time.

I've been trying to make an ADR at any time of day for four of us the first week of May and have come up with nothing:confused3. Getting a little sad:sad1:. I try at least once a day, if not five times! Haha!

Yes, they seem to be.

I was making online ADRs for another restaurant, not CRT, and CRT was one of the other choices of available reservations they showed me at the bottom. Times available. I was already a few days into my 180+10 days, so I was really surprised they still had the opening.

I've noticed that with our trip the 1st week of June. I've changed my CRT ADR two times. No problems each time.

We are also going the 1st of June and just decided that we were going and I had no problem getting any of my 18 reservations so maybe we are the only ones going that week! :cool1:

I did get CRT one morning at 8am.

I didn't see this thread, but I just posted a thread on the same topic. I do hope the dining availability stays this good for our trip in October!

Hi Fantasyland Mom. I am going the same week and there was a ton of availability a couple of weeks ago. I just checked and was able to get dinner for the first date I tried 5/2. I couldn't find anymore breakfast ressies but keep trying. Things are always changing as you know. Good luck! I actually liked the Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus better if you were looking for another option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter