Is it freakin’ July???!!! (Feb 17-23)

DVCcurious

DIS Veteran
We’re at the bus stop at 7:15 waiting for the MK bus. We’re going to do the SDMT rope drop so we gotta be up front!

It’s 87 degrees today!!! What the..... heck? I wanted a cool weather time period.

Anyway we’re a family of 4 with DD9 and DS7. It’s our first trip since 2016. We got checked in and ready to go at 6;00 yesterday and went to Hollywood Studios. We had a 5-6 ToT which we missed. ToT wait at 6:30 was 110 minutes. My wife and daughter got to ride Rock N Rollercoaster with FP for the first time in and they loved it. I waited outside with DS7. We had 7-8 TSM, but I was concerned we’d miss SDD. By the time we got back there it was 6:55. I’m sure we’d have been able to do TSM FP and still get to the SDD line by 8:00, but we couldn’t risk it.

We got in the SDD line about where the coaster starts it’s first dive. The posted wait was 110. We got in line at 6:55 and we’re off the ride at 8:25, so about an 80 minute actual wait. This was my son’s first “real” coaster. He loved it. We all did. That ride is amazing and really lived up to the hype. I can’t believe I’m saying this, but it was totally worth a 80 minute wait.

So we’re off to MK to try SDMT. We have a T Rex reservation at 12:00 today so we’re doing 9-11 MK, T Rex, then pool, then back to MK in the evening. I have FP for Rapunzel at 7:00, Thunder at 8:00, and Peter Pan at 9:00.

8:05 were at the 7DMT spoke in the hub. There’s about 50 people here already!

Last edited:
Got on 7DMT at 9:11. Rode 7DMT,walked past PPF with a 45 minute wait and hit Thunder and Splash and left at 10:30. Now we’re at contemporary to get a bus to downtown Disney for T Rex lunch.

At 10:30 splash and thunder had 70 minute waits!

Got on 7DMT at 9:11. Rode 7DMT,walked past PPF with a 45 minute wait and hit Thunder and Splash and left at 10:30. Now we’re at contemporary to get a bus to downtown Disney for T Rex lunch.

At 10:30 splash and thunder had 70 minute waits!
We were at AK Monday morning and the waits were about that in the morning as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter