Is it cheaper if enter after 4pm?

Disney Rose

Mouseketeer
We’ve had a sudden change of plans due to not being able to rent a car as planned and are now in Anaheim for an extra couple of days.

Is there discounted entry if you buy tickets at the gate to enter for the evening only?

Our park hoppers have expired (so dissappointed we didn’t upgrade to annual pass yesterday as it would be cheaper than buying new multi day passes).

We’ve had a sudden change of plans due to not being able to rent a car as planned and are now in Anaheim for an extra couple of days.

Is there discounted entry if you buy tickets at the gate to enter for the evening only?

Our park hoppers have expired (so dissappointed we didn’t upgrade to annual pass yesterday as it would be cheaper than buying new multi day passes).
No discounted tickets unless you are here for a convention that is selling twilight tickets.

Unfortunately, it's not cheaper. If you enter the park at five minutes before closing, you'll still have to pay full price. Someone I know works at the DL ticket booth. She says that people ask this all the time. The problem is that if they discounted tix after a certain time (say, 4:00), at that time, the park would be slammed with people.

As to car rentals, try https://turo.com/ It's like Airbnb but for cars. The cool thing is that there's all kinds of cool cars -- Mercedes, Porsche, BMW. And in most cases they're cheaper than a car rental company.

I would take your expired tickets to the ticket booths and see if a manager will let you upgrade to passes. I think it’s worth a shot.
I was told once by a cast member that maybe they would’ve let me do it 1 day after they expired. Anyway, it doesn’t hurt to ask very very nicely ☺️
Edited to say, I sssume you could go to the ticket booths today.

While it is totally YMMV, we had success upgrading to an annual pass the day after our park hopper tickets expired. Anyone that wants their ticket upgraded needs to be present at the ticket booth. Absolutely agree that if you explain your situation and ask very nicely, you have a shot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter