Is it August Already? Exercise Challenge!

Adding 80 minutes over the last few days. Really in the summer doldrums here. So glad you’re all keeping up! (600/750)
Softball chick - your trip sounds so good! except for the glitches! What did you think of Galaxy’s Edge? We go in November and I can’t decide if I want to brave the crowds.

I had a maintenance run on Thursday, a "take it easy" walk on Friday, and then a long run this morning for a total of 114 more minutes to add to the total. With school starting next week, hopefully I'll be able to keep up enough of a routine to make my goal but we shall see.
508/600

Adding 80 minutes over the last few days. Really in the summer doldrums here. So glad you’re all keeping up! (600/750)
Softball chick - your trip sounds so good! except for the glitches! What did you think of Galaxy’s Edge? We go in November and I can’t decide if I want to brave the crowds.

I really enjoyed my time in Galaxy's Edge. I got to do Smuggler's Run three times (once as engineer, once as each of the pilots...right pilot was my favorite because I got to make the jump to lightspeed and felt the power of that), checked out all the shops, had a couple drinks in the Cantina, and tried a sip of Blue Milk and a bite of the specialty popcorn. My favorite parts were probably the Cantina (but it helped that I knew a cast member working so he kept coming up to us "in character" and talking to us which was fun) and just walking around the land because it is so gorgeous. I'm not a huge Star Wars fan but I definitely appreciated the land. I would say that if you can get a Cantina reservation, definitely check that out - both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks were good. Personally, I don't think I'm going to wait crazy long for the attraction - it was good but not THAT good. It really is a gorgeous land so even if you go just to walk around, look at shops, and take in the environment, you would probably get a lot from it.

30 minutes with those weeds today. It needs more but my back said nope!
PollyannaMom, it gets so hard to keep up now, especially since I have nothing in bloom. I could just pull it all up at this point.
Then I remember the spring.
Softball Chick, thanks for the info. It sounds good! We’re probably going to pass this trip to let the crowds get a little calmer. Since we’re not that into Star Wars, we can wait.

(630/759)

I am still here. It has been one crazy month. I was doing good with my time until last week when I hurt my foot. It is finally getting better so i am going to slowly start add more activity in.

8/7 -- 57
8/8 -- 75
8/9 -- 14
8/10 -- 0
8/11 -- 15
8/12 -- 71
8/13 -- 105
8/14 -- 15
8/15 -- 75
8/16 -- 92
8/17 -- 46
8/18 -- 45
8/19 -- 0
8/20 -- 0
8/21 -- 0
8/22 -- 0
8/23 -- 18
8/24 -- 0
8/25 -- 15
8/26 -- 10

Total -- 1028/1395

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts