Is it August Already? Exercise Challenge!

I'm back! After one of the craziest trips to WDW ever (including a trip to Galaxy's Edge with a CM friend for her cast preview, attending the Haunted Mansion anniversary merch event, hanging out with the DIS Unplugged team, and having a canceled flight lead to my vacation being extended for an extra two days and getting to stay at POFQ for the first time since I was a kid), I'm FINALLY home and back into the swing of things with my exercise. I've gotten a run and a walk in so far for a total of 105 minutes and plan to work really hard this week to get a bunch more in before I have to go back to school on the 26th (sigh).

207/600

Since last post:

8/12: 32 min DDP yoga
8/13: 90 min DDP yoga, 54 min run 3.5 miles
8/14: 60 min run 4 miles, 32 min DDP yoga
8/15: 26 min DDP yoga
8/16: 26 min DDP Yoga
8/17: 60 min run 4miles, 101 min DDP Yoga
running total: 1337/1860

1st post is updated with everyone's totals, most everyone is purple, with 3 about to cross pink in the next 3 days

Last edited:
I'm back! After one of the craziest trips to WDW ever (including a trip to Galaxy's Edge with a CM friend for her cast preview, attending the Haunted Mansion anniversary merch event, hanging out with the DIS Unplugged team, and having a canceled flight lead to my vacation being extended for an extra two days and getting to stay at POFQ for the first time since I was a kid), I'm FINALLY home and back into the swing of things with my exercise. I've gotten a run and a walk in so far for a total of 105 minutes and plan to work really hard this week to get a bunch more in before I have to go back to school on the 26th (sigh).

Sounds like a great trip (except for the canceled flight, although having an extra two days of vacation probably isn't entirely bad)!

Friday August 9th -- 25 minutes walking during lunch
Saturday August 10th -- 30 minutes walking at the mall
Sunday August 11th -- 100 minutes walking at Holiday World
Then Monday thru Thursday and I didn't feel so well and was wrapped up in reading a book, so didn't walk much. But I'll add about 40 minutes for these three days.
Friday August 16th -- 15 minutes walking to meet my husband for lunch
Saturday August 17th -- 20 minutes walking at the mall.

485/800

Adding a measly 10 minutes today.

I've had days like that too. Remind yourself that sometimes it's just preserving the routine that matters, not the total minutes!

670/930
I had two hours of lawn mowing. The weeds continue to grow!

Mine too (😡 at the weeds) - between that and the mosquito warnings here, I've actually caught myself looking forward to winter!

30 treadmill minutes since my last post

385/500

I've had days like that too. Remind yourself that sometimes it's just preserving the routine that matters, not the total minutes!

Mine too (😡 at the weeds) - between that and the mosquito warnings here, I've actually caught myself looking forward to winter!

30 treadmill minutes since my last post

385/500

Couldn't agree with you more on that one!

Tuesday did a 40 min walk on lunch and 30 min on the elliptical after dinner.

1070/1500

Sounds like a great trip (except for the canceled flight, although having an extra two days of vacation probably isn't entirely bad)!

For sure! Once the stress of how/when are we getting home and where are we sleeping passed, it was a wonderful addition to the trip.
I've either walked or ran every day so far this week for an additional 187 minutes to add onto my total

394/600

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!